
Another of the profile. Britton or Jenny nose?

This is supposedly the face. I can not tell any features. I think the fist is the little piece on the top.

The technician thought maybe possibly it is a boy. She did not show enough confidence for me to run out and buy cute blue clothes. It could have just been the umbilical cord, the baby would not hold still long enough for them to be sure. We have the option to pay for another ultrasound which I want to do, probably in a few weeks. Overall everything was great, all the necessary body parts, two arms, two legs, heart, kidneys, brain, spine. This was definitely my favorite day of being pregnant so far! Made everything so real, there is really going to be a baby in 4 months.
Thank you for all of the love, support, and shared excitement. Britton and I are so grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment