Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Growing up and Moving on.



Lots of big changes for the Lambsons this week.
*Conway turned 6 months old! a whole half a year!
*Britton Finished school.
*Jenny packed up the apartment we have been living in for 2 & 1/2 years. The longest I have ever lived in the same place in Las Cruces.
*Conway can sit up by himself.Crazy how much he is learning everyday.

*Britton retired at the bike shop he has been working at for 4 & 1/2 years. Not going to lie kind of excited about that. =) No more sales picthes.
*We all moved to Los Alamos, in one 20ft trailer
, one truck, and one car. It was a lot of stuff. And thank you so much to all of the family and friends that helped.


Britton and I will miss Las Cruces, the warmth, friends and family that live there.

But we are excited for the new life ahead.
On the job hunt

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to you both. That's exciting that Britton has finished school and that you have moved up to Los Alamos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! Conway is so big!! I can't believe he is sitting up already! It seems like I just met him a couple months ago as a newborn! So cute!
    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with everything! Change is scary. Conway is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete