Monday, September 24, 2012

Waiting

Just waiting.
Clothes are washed, folded and in the dresser.
Swing is set up.
Carseat clean and ready.
Diapers bought and on changing table.
Anything else I need to do?
Technically we have a little over a week to still wait. But any day would be nice for me, i am feeling done.

Conway has really picked up his vocabulary this month, he is really fun to talk to. It surprises us how good his memory is and what he likes to talk about. He was playing with a toy his Uncle Westley got him this summer, which broke after some rough housing between the two shortly after purchase. He brought me the little monster toy  yesterday telling me, "Westley...broke... monster." Two months later still ta-tel telling. He says anything that makes you laugh is a joke. When I was laughing at him during dinner when he couldn't pick what he wanted to drink, "milk, juice, mmm no milk"  I asked him if he was playing a joke on me? So now anytime I laugh he says "joke, Mom, joke" It is pretty cute.

He had a fun time last week with Homecoming parade and making the Soccer float with Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Cooper. Of course the highlight was all the candy he raked in, cheering "Go toppers!"

No comments:

Post a Comment