A couple weeks ago we took him climbing for the first time. I think we are going to have to invest in a child harness. He did good for his first time. The best part was swinging at the end. He also loved being outside and enjoying the warm weather for a bit. Come on Spring.
Cooper came too. He is a pro, stuck it out and showed the wall who was the man. :)
Conway is a officially a talker now. At bed time I usually lay by him for a bit, he invited me to lay down by saying "Come on in Mom the water is great." Something I have said to him maybe once getting into the hot tub. He comes up with his own ideas and is starting to really enjoy pretend playing. We don't go down the hall without racing, he usually wins. ;) He loves his Dad, usually telling me how much he misses his dad when he is at work.
Loving it.
No comments:
Post a Comment