We survived! It was pretty fun, not the funniest thing, but not the worst thing I have ever done. Could not have done it without my Mom! Thanks for watching the kids all morning, and during trainings. Thanks Britton for keeping my bike tuned up, and making me train, thanks Dad for beating me and making me keep moving during the race. I came way with lots of things to improve on for our Lake Powell Triathalon in October.
Doesn't he look awesome! :) Final Sprint! Love the muscles
Am I now a triathaloner for life? I don't know, still thinking about it. But if fun people keep making me sign up I will probably keep doing it. What do you say? 40th Annunal Los Alamos Triathalon next year, you in? Let's make it a party. Calling out Danielle, Anton, Westley, Stasia, Lacey, Chandler, Koriel. Let's do it.
LOVE! all of the pics!
ReplyDelete