Wednesday, September 3, 2014

40th Annual Los Alamos Triathalon

 Britton, Dad and i participated in the Los Alamos triathalon. We all got better times then last year,with our new bikes and new running shoes Britton and I were hpoing for better times. I keep telling myself at least I tried hoping to get better times with the race in October (got keep training!). These are friends that were in the race. There were 14 other ward members, so that was fun to hear all the support and cheers from all  of their family  members all along the race.
My sweet friend Ann was such a champ for her first triathalon she smoked it! She was so good she even came back and ran with me up the last hill! Thanks Ann! You are the best. Can not wait to hear how you do in the Tour de Tucson this year.

Again, will i do a triathlon next year? Only if really fun people make me sign up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment