Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Powell3

We got our Lake Powell fix for 2014.
 Conway and Elle loved feeding the ducks off the back of the house boat. It did not take the ducks long to figure out where the snack house was and they would come 3 times a day bringing more friends with them every time.
 And you will be happy to know that the jetski ran awesome and Britton will probably never part with it. Just got to start shopping for a second to play with for next year.
 We loved playing with Juniper and Maggie! They are the sweetest girls, and Conway was a great big brother to them all.
 Then on Elle's birthday we ran a triathlon with Chandler, Lacey, and my Dad. It was a good race, everyone was happy with the experience, more or less. :) I am mostly happy I don't have to feel guilty about not training for awhile. I like triathlons and it is a good way to change up your exercising, but I am ready for a break. I am promising myself not to let my bike, shoes, and goggles get dusty.
 Britton got 2nd place for his age group! He killed it,
More on Elle's birthday tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment