Friday, March 27, 2015

Baby Names

No name yet.

31 weeks along.

We have been having a hard time. This was the same time we announced Elle's name and Conway's name we had before the ultrasound. and I just keep feeling like there is a name out there that I have not heard yet that I will fall in love with and be completely sold like I was with Conway and Ellese.

It is a challenge but if you have any great names that fit these rules let me know, or if it is just so amazing and brakes a few rules that is ok too.

1. Does Not start with a letter we all ready have. B, J, C, or E

2. Does Not end in N, don't like the way most of those names sound with Lambso"N"

3. Has a double constant, the rest of us have one, so might as well keep it going. (Conway's is his middle name)

4. A "cowboy" western style name...  With a big brother named Conway it has got to "match" :)

See, I know I am crazy. But I have loved the lists and ideas I have gotten from Grandmas, Aunts, and friends so far. It has been fun to explore all the options.

Wyatt is our number one contender so far, so whenever I propose a new name to Britton his response has been "not over Wyatt" but he says he is still open to more ideas too. ;) It is not just me.

Hope you are all enjoying your Friday!
Love these two crazies.

1 comment:

  1. Okay it ends with an N but I think it sounds good with Lambson. Holden :) eh??

    ReplyDelete