- Watched the Office, where Jim and Pam have a baby. Cried, it was great.
- Reread Twlight where Bella and Edward have a baby. Just as good as the last 4 times I read it. :
- Reviewed the chapter in What to expect when expecting. Took some notes
Baby Name is decided! I am committing to Wyatt!!! Yay! we have been using it in our house the last couple weeks and the kids are hooked. It is really the perfect name and fits in great with our family.
Also got all the baby things washed and put away in his dresser. Baby nook is organized and ready to go. Carseat is out of the attic and clean. Check list is pretty much complete. Now to just keep it all looking good until Wyatt decides to come.

Wyatt's nook in mine and Britton's bedroom. All of the red is from my nursery as a baby. My Grandma Christensen made the Lamb quilt which I LOVE! (I had searched for it when i was pregnant with Conway but did not find it until last fall in my parents attic!, so now my third baby Lambson gets to use it as his own. Destiny.) My mom crocheted the little red afghan in the cradle. And I am very excited to get some more use out of my awesome changing table and cradle Britton made me. The little lamb on top of the changing table Aunt Katelyn created for baby boy. He is so snugglie and cute!
Wyatt;s dresser holding down a spot for him in Conway's room until we are ready to set up the big crib later this summer.
Needless to say we are all just riding the baby train, waiting for the Wyatt train stop.

Elle's playtime while I mopped this weekend. She made a train to take all of her baby dolls on a trip. She even has a new baby doll named Wyatt.
So happy I am the Mother of these two and excited to try and keep it together with a 3rd Lambson love. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment