Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Wyatt Eugene Lambson

Born May 27th, 2015 8:14 am
10lbs. 5.5 oz
19.5 inches
Gray eyes
Black hair.
He is here one day after his due date and on Great Grandpa Eugene Bingham's birthday.

Another great fast adventure story.
We had a new midwife for this pregnancy and loved her so much. She was not there for Conway and Elle but she took Elle's labor and delivery very seriously and gave me her personal cell phone the first week of May if I felt anything to call her first. So we were all anxious waiting these last two weeks. As soon as contractions would start it would not take long. (but in the back of my head I am trying  to remember every baby is different and this could be a totally different story more mind games)

Saturday May 23rd. Was our Niece's baptism in Ramah and a friends wedding in Santa Fe. We were not able to make it to the baptism just a little to far for the unknown still. But we did venture to the wedding in Santa Fe. At the same time Elle got sick with a gross stomach bug, throwing up all over grandma at home.

SundayElle stays home sick from church.

Monday Britton gets the bug, suffers through  and we plant our garden with the help of family. Monday night Conway gets sick.

Tuesday Dr. Appointment. dilated to a 4, 85 % effaced, baby position 0. Blood pressure high. Put on bed rest for the night. Plan to induce Wednesday if labor does not start on its own.

Wednesday, sleep off and on starting to feel crumpy I think I am getting the stomach bug everyone else has. (It can not be labor I have been waiting for weeks for labor). Wake up at 6:15 with a cramp. Jump in shower to try and relax. 6:40 cramp does not go away. Call midwife, hang up with midwife. Cramp stops contractions start. Tell Britton we need to go to the Hospital, brand new news to him. Head to hospital get there 7:20 am. Nurse staff switching from day to night. They are being very helpful though since  they know my history. Get checked by nurse dilated to a 10 ready to go. 7:40 Dr. Bridge comes because my midwife Nicole is nervous she is not going to get there fast enough. (Nicole was so thoughtful and kind to call Dr bridge and she was so awesome to come, her hair was still wet from her shower!) My mom got there about  the same time.  Transition happens and I get ready to push. Nicole walks in at 7:50. She tells me I am in charge. I am just crying about the pain and telling everyone how lost I am. (Yea third child and still have no idea how to do labor). Start doing some pushing. Talk about breaking my water. Break my water 8:13 Wyatt born at 8:14 am
Hold him and realize he is no average size baby. I lose a lot if blood and come close to passing out. Everything gets cleaned up and Wyatt is weighed! We are all pretty shocked, 10 lbs is huge!
I get an IV the liquids start feeling better by the afternoon. Stay in the hospital two nights and get lots of good results for Wyatt's tests. Big babies have to have glucose tests and then the usual oxygen, and jaundice tests. His oxygen was always low 90's and they want 95 for us to check out, prayers were answered and we got a 95 when we were getting ready to check out Friday,
 this was his first meeting, he has a much better attitude now.




First sibling pictures, these faces are priceless. They wore their shirts so Wyatt would know who they were.


 

Going Home outfit. We love our newest little Lambson baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment