Thursday, February 4, 2016

Parenting and Love

Sometimes I tease that if people had been more honest with me about how difficult and hard parenting was going to be I wouldn't have done it, "you blindsided me" I say.

But my love for my three little people is so strong, wonderful, and joyful that I will continue to promote blindsiding of parents to be. ;)

Parenting advice for all my family and friends in the trenches right now. There is no wrong way to parent when you love your child. You are not perfect and neither are they. There will be tears and messes then more tears and more messes. Great days where memories are made and kisses had. Bad days with yelling and fighting and not just between the kids. You just try to survive it all.  If you give your baby only organic, if you sleep train and let them cry it out or if you make other parenting choices that the otherside finds appalling. You are not wrong and those that don't or do are not wrong either. You are all just trying to show love for your children the best way you can. My 1 word advice: PRAY. Pray with and for your children and you are the best parent they got!

I love you all so much! Keep up the fight, keeping on loving you. :)

Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Jen, you are so great! And you are right, of course :) Parenting can be so hard, and it only gets harder if you feel like you're doing it wrong.

    ReplyDelete