Friday, July 27, 2018

Pioneer weekend

Pioneer Weekend 2018! Aunt Maressa and Liam, and Uncle Koriel, Aunt Katelyn and Quincy came for the weekend as well as Corinne,Dierdre and Kelsi from Albquerque for the day. We slept out on Mimi and Grandpa's patio so we were packed to the brink with all our gear.

This year we took a break from being biking pioneers, the kids rode with cousins on the Primary float and Britton brought the go-carts for everyone to play on so Eli and Koriel rode them in the parade with Eli's boys. 
 We loved catching candy from the floats and eating it as fast as we could. Also love seeing all of our Ramah friends and family during this weekend,






We had to say good by to this sweet girl, Corinne as she is leavign to teach in Japan for a couple years. I am always so impressed with her everytime I talk to her. I know she will do great things in Japan and have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment