Thursday, April 8, 2021

Easter and Conference weekend


We got to go to Ramah for Easter.

Did an Easter egg hunt on the lawn of the church, Aunt Ashlee and Meme got some documentation of that.

Meme had found this cute peep mobile craft on Facebook so we thought we should try in between sessions of conference. We did coloring and bingo during the sessions, it has been fun watching conference with our cousins more times then not. 💓



Sure do love these amazing teenagers. I feel like time goes to fast when see how much they have grown up, so grateful they always let me braid their hair when I come, they are seriously so special to me

sure to love to get dirty in Ramah it never fails.

only picture I took of over 75 delved eggs for Easter Dinner, had a yummy ham and potato salad and Aunt Ashlee made a yummy peach cobbler. Left right after lunch to get home before dark and get ready for first day of full school day in person! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment